Briefly describe the view and provide your own critique
Complete the following:
• Post an image that reflects your views of high-stakes standardized testing. Be sure to cite where you received your image from. Use the Ashford Writing Center for support with APA formatting. (Links to an external site.)
• Describe how this image reflects your views on high-stakes standardized testing by sharing your experiences with taking these kinds of tests whether in school or your professional life.
• Summarize the two articles you found in the Ashford University Library and describe how these ideas support and contradict your views on high-stakes standardized testing.
• Select one of the views of intelligence from Chapter 10.3. Briefly describe the view and provide your own critique. Do you agree or not agree? Why? How might the view of intelligence support or contradict the use of high stakes standardized tests?
• Discuss whether you think high-stakes standardized testing has a place in education and the work place. Why or why not? Provide evidence from the readings to discuss the pros or cons of high-stakes standardized testing