Create a script demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training
Create a video or script demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training. The video or script should be completed within the following guidelines:
- Introduce yourself by name, school, or association that you work for, etc.
- Identify the athlete and sport you are coaching and the athlete’s position in the training cycle.
- Introduce the layout of the training program and then begin training. (NOTE: Training should be specific for the athlete’s needs.)
- Walkthrough training techniques with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
- Include both a warm-up and cool-down routine with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
OPTION 2: Training Script
If you are unable to create a video demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training, you will need to write a script for the video you would produce if you had the resources. Requirements for the script:
- The script should be 1500+ words typed and submitted in a Word (.DOC) or PDF format. For ease of review, please used Size 12 font in Black.
- The format should be easily readable. The reviewer should be able to read your script and get a mental image of what is trying to be relayed. See sample play scripts or movie scripts for sample formats.
- Since you will not have visual examples, the script will need to convey your vision. Be detailed but concise.