Define value creation and the components that can be used to determine value creation per unit
What building blocks can an organization use to sustain competitive advantage?
- Define value creation and the components that can be used to determine value creation per unit. How is value creation related to competitive advantage?
What is a value chain? Why is efficiency so important in an organizations value chain?
- What does an internal analysis help a company to determine? How does this contribute to the overall health (value creation, competitive advantage, profitability) of the company?
- Why do companies fail? How does competitive advantage relate to failure?
- What are functional level strategies? How can functional level strategy contribute to efficiency?
- Describe economies of scale and its relation to competitive advantage. What strategic significance does economies of scale have?
- How does innovation relate to competitive advantage? What can be done to sustain innovation?
- How does customer relations contribute to competitive advantage? What is the effect of customer relations on value creation and its components?