Describe the type of business you own
For this assignment, you will take the role of a business owner. As the business owner, you will create a case study that includes two parts.
- Describe the type of business you own.
- What products and/or services does the business offer?
- How long has the business existed?
- What kind of community does the business serve?
- You are in an evaluation (or reevaluation) of your business’s needs. You see that you will need to reach out to the following financial institutions to meet their needs: insurance companies, pension funds, and finance companies. Define what each of these financial institutions will offer your business.
- What are the major differences between the three financial institutions?
- How could each one meet a need in your business? What financial institutions do you finally settle on? What services or products will you use?
Your responses should be submitted in one document and follow APA formatting.
You should have a minimum of three pages of content, one title page, and one reference page for this assignment. Be sure to include two scholarly sources in addition to your textbook.