Unique characteristics needs of the population
- Identify and describe the diverse population and the unique characteristics and/or the distinctive needs of the population in 3 to 4 brief sentences.
- Explain how the life model can be applied for the population.
- Explain where the gaps are in applying the life model for this population.
- When looking at the gaps, explain which theory might be helpful in filling the gaps of the life model when working with this population.
- Identify other potential gaps in the life model as applied to the population your colleague identified.
- Offer another potential theory for filling the gaps of the life model when working with the population identified.