What most interested you about your classmate’s thread?
In this 350 word (minimum) discussion board thread, you will choose from 1 of 10 current young-Earth Institute for Creation Research articles based on your interest. Follow these steps:
- Choose ONE of the following a current young-Earth articles from the list below.
a. Oil, Fracking and Recent Global Flood (http://www.icr.org/article/oil-fracking-recent-global-flood/)
b. Dinosaur Fossils in Late Flood Rocks (http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-fossils-late-flood-rocks)
c. The Ice Age and Scattering of the Nations (http://www.icr.org/article/ice-age-scattering-nations/)
d. Dinosaur Soft Tissues: They’re Real! (http://www.icr.org/article/4819)
e. World’s Most Catastrophic Extinction (http://www.icr.org/article/worlds-most-catastrophic-extinction)
f. Is there Geological Evidence for the Young Earth? (http://www.icr.org/article/there-geological-evidence-for-young-earth)
g. The Ice Age: Causes and Consequences (http://www.icr.org/article/4788)
h. Dinosaur Fossils Found in Marine Rocks…Again (http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-fossils-found-marine-rocksagain)
i. One-Hour Oil Production? (http://www.icr.org/article/one-hour-oil-production/)
j. Radioactive Decay Rates Not Stable(http://www.icr.org/article/radioactive-decay-rates-not-stable)
- Read the article by clicking on the matching linkto the article in the Reading and Study Folder> Discussion Board 2 Article Links for this module (or copy and paste a link above into your browser).
- In 3 to 5 paragraphs, include the following in your thread:
a. The author and title of the article.
b. A summary the main finding(s) of the article.
c. A discussion the significance of the findings.
d. Your reasons for choosing this article.
e. A short concluding sentence or two.
f. (No bibliography is needed unless other sources are included. Cite using APA formatting. Also, provide in-text citations, as appropriate.).
Replies: (Two 100-word replies are required)
After reading a classmate’s thread, answer the following questions in a minimum of 100 words:
- What most interested you about your classmate’s thread?
- Is there anything you want to add to your classmate’s thread?
- Are there any unanswered questions in the thread?